Our Permissions Policy
Caister Academic Press, Horizon Scientific Press, and Horizon Bioscience do not charge for and grant use without requiring your copyright permission request for:
- Original authors wanting to reproduce figures and tables of their own work in journal articles, book chapters, theses or dissertations.
- Others wanting to reproduce figures and tables from our journals or books provided they also obtain permission from the original author(s).
- Authors wanting to reproduce or republish their own work in theses or dissertations.
- Reproduction or republication of abstracts.
Provided full reference is made to the original source.
(This permission is void if Caister Academic Press, Horizon Scientific Press, or Horizon Bioscience do not own the copyright)
To photocopy any portion of our books or journals please read our photocopy policy
- Human Pathogenic Fungi
- Applied RNAi
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Phage Therapy
- Bioinformatics and Data Analysis in Microbiology
- The Cell Biology of Cyanobacteria
- Pathogenic Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter Ecology and Evolution
- Next-generation Sequencing
- Omics in Soil Science
- Applications of Molecular Microbiological Methods
- Genome Analysis
- Bacterial Toxins
- Bacterial Membranes
- Cold-Adapted Microorganisms
- RNA Editing
- Real-Time PCR
- Microbial Efflux Pumps
- Oral Microbial Ecology
- Real-Time PCR in Food Science
- Bacterial Gene Regulation and Transcriptional Networks